computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Andree, Erica A. (21 May 2020 15:25 UTC)
Re: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Bob Majors (21 May 2020 16:23 UTC)
RE: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Fitzgerald, Hope (hf6v) (21 May 2020 17:05 UTC)
Re: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Garbelotti, Tom (21 May 2020 17:38 UTC)
Re: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Tamatha Perlman (21 May 2020 18:39 UTC)
Re: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Garbelotti, Tom (21 May 2020 19:48 UTC)

Re: [LLTI] computer, equipment, and lab sanitizing Bob Majors 21 May 2020 16:06 UTC

We just started looking at disposable covers for headsets. We have just scratched the surface, and this is by no means a recommendation, but:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2RLPC8?tag=duckduckgo-osx-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

https://www.scansound.com/covers/disposable-microphone-covers

I recall from *many* years ago there being a lot of LLTI discussion (any maybe a posted web page) about lab hygiene.

Bob Majors
Language Learning Center
University of Washington