From: llti@lists.iallt.org <llti@lists.iallt.org> on behalf of John Graves <john.graves@cornell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:26 AM
To: llti@lists.iallt.org <llti@lists.iallt.org>
Subject: [LLTI] Share: Experiences with Extempore?

Hello IALLT Listserv Members,

It has been a while since posting to the IALLT list, but it is great to be back! I have been doing a preliminary look into Extempore ( https://extemporeapp.com/ ) and was wondering if someone would be willing to share their experiences or knows someone with experience using the app for activities, quizzes, or language assessment. Thank you in advance for any information you can share and look forward to hearing from everyone.

Kind Regards,

—
John Graves | Instructional Designer - Project Manager

Cornell University | Language Resource Center

G04D Stimson Hall

Ithaca, NY 14853

t.  607.255.3827

e. john.graves@cornell.edu