From: llti@lists.iallt.org <llti@lists.iallt.org> on behalf of Shannon Donnally Spasova <sdspasova@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:57 PM
To: llti@lists.iallt.org <llti@lists.iallt.org>
Subject: [LLTI] un-webinar

In a past survey about webinars, people requested an "un-webinar". I am thinking about scheduling one for later this year but I'm not sure how to do it. If anyone is willing to help me figure that out and maybe be a guest co-host, let me know, especially if you were one of the ones who suggested it! Alternatively, send me an email about what you were envisioning when you suggested it so that I can give you what you hope for! sdspasova@gmail.com
Thanks!
Shannon

LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org)

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.