Hi everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting.  If anyone has any information on programs that might fit the bill for Ms. Derrick, please let us know.

Thanks so much CALL community!

Esther

--

Mrs. Esther Horn

CALICO Coordinator

214 Centennial Hall

601 University Drive

San Marcos, TX 78666

Phone: 1-512-245-1417

Fax: 1-512-245-9089

From: "Derrick, Megan" <megan.derrick@fscj.edu>
Date: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 3:12 PM
To: "info@calico.org" <info@calico.org>
Subject: Doctorate Program

Hello,

Next year I am looking to pursue a doctorate program focusing on technology in second language acquisition. Last year I earned my masters in ESOL from the University of North Florida and I currently teach 4th grade ELA and am an adjunct professor level 1/2 ESOL adults at night for Florida State College At Jacksonville's ESOL program. I'd like to find either an online doctorate program in the field so I can continue my work here, or a program located in Florida. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. So far I've applied for the University of South Florida's TESLA program and that's the only similar program I've been able to find.

Thanks,

Megan

Megan Derrick, M. Ed.

Adjunct Professor, ESOL

Florida State College at Jacksonville

megan.derrick@fscj.edu

cid:457a414d-8501-4e7c-949c-37b897eb034b