Stacey,

We installed the Dell All-in-ones last year. You have several options. The single universal audio jack does allow the use of mic and headphone.

We use Cyber Acoustics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones/Headset with Noise canceling Microphone and in-line Volume/Play/Pause Controls and 3.5mm Plug purchased from Amazon. It is also possible to adapt older two-jack headphones with adapters. We have used MillSO Headphone Splitter Adapter - 3.5mm 4 Pole Splitter Audio Mic Jack Y Cable (3.5mm Stereo Male to 2X 3.5mm Female) also purchased from Amazon.

The one complaint that we have had is that the mic may work too well on the Cyber Acoustics headset. It seems to be less directional.

I am sure others will have different options for you.

Emmanuel Wilson, B.A.
Manager, A&S Language Resource Center
612 Old Chemistry Bldg.
University of Cincinnati